- This section provides information about the way user data is processed on the Manuela Zanvettori website.
- This privacy statement is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of (Italian) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Personal Data Protection Law, and for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for all parties who interact with the Manuela Zanvettori website. This privacy statement is available on the home page of the website at www.manuelazanvettori.com
- The privacy statement refers exclusively to the Manuela Zanvettori website and not to any other websites that users may consult using the links it contains.
- The aim of this document is to provide information about the methods, times and nature of data that the data controllers must provide users with when they connect to the Manuela Zanvettori web pages, regardless of the purposes, in compliance with Italian and European law.
- This privacy statement may be subject to changes further to the introduction of new laws. Users are therefore invited to periodically check the page.
- In compliance with Article 8(1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, if the user is below the age of 16 years, such processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that consent is given or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility over the child.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
- Data Controller means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. The data controller is also responsible for security profiles.
- The data controller for this website is Manuela Zanvettori, who users can contact at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org for any processing information or to exercise their rights.
2 – Data Processor
- Data Processor means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, on appointment by the data controller, the data processor of the Manuela Zanvettori website is Manuela Zanvettori.
3 – Location of data processing
- The processing of data generated by use of the Manuela Zanvettori website takes place at Fondamenta Manin 68/A, Murano (Province of Venice).
- If necessary, the data related to the newsletter service may be processed by the data processor or other parties appointed by the former for this purpose at their own premises.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie is a short amount of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server, and it can only be read by the server that made the transfer. A cookie is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal data, and any identifiable data is not stored. If preferred, the user can block some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the website and its services could be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, just continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies used by the website:
2 – Technical Cookies
- Numerous technologies are used to store data in the user’s computer, which is then collected by the website. The most well-known and widely used are HTML cookies, required for browsing and to facilitate the user’s access to and use of the website. They are needed for transmitting communications on the electronic network or to the supplier for providing the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary from browser to browser. In any case, the user can manage or request the general disabling or deletion of cookies by modifying the Internet browser settings. Deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the website.
- The use of technical cookies allows for safe and efficient use of the website.
- Cookies placed on your browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or blogging statistics or the like are considered technical only if used for website optimisation purposes by the website owner, who will be able to collect aggregated information on the number of users and how they visit the website. Under these conditions, the rules for technical cookies also apply for analytic cookies in terms of information and consent.
- From a duration point of view, cookies can be distinguished between temporary session cookies, which are automatically erased when you close your browser and serve to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to every page visited, and permanent cookies, which remain active until logged out by the user or timed out.
- Session cookies can be installed in order to allow to access and stay within the user area on the website as an authenticated user.
- They are not permanently stored, but only for the duration of the browsing session until the browser is no longer used, and they disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server that are necessary to allow safe and efficient browsing of the website.
3 – Third-party cookies
- Based on their origin, cookies can be distinguished between those sent directly from the website the user is visiting and third-party cookies, which are sent to the computer from other websites and not from the one the user is currently visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies are made up of processing cookies used to identify online behaviour, understand interests and therefore show personalised ads to users.
- Third-party analytics cookies can be installed. These cookies are sent from the aforementioned third-party domains external to the website.
- Third-party analytics cookies are used to collect information on user behaviour on the Manuela Zanvettori website. Information is collected anonymously in order to monitor website performance and improve usability. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles in order to serve ads in line with the choices made by users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore users are invited to read the privacy statement and the instructions on how to manage or disable cookies published on the relevant web pages.
4 – Profiling Cookies
- Profiling cookies create user-related profiles and are used to send ads in line with the preferences shown by the user when browsing the web.
- The user must give express consent when using these type of cookies.
- Article 222 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Personal Data Protection Law shall apply.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Data processing procedures
- As any website, this one too uses log files, which store information collected in an automated way during user visits. The collected information may refer to:
- Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the website;
- Name of internet service provider (ISP);
- Date and time of visit;
- Referral page and exit page;
- Number of clicks (optional).
- The above information is processed in automated form and collected exclusively in aggregated form to verify the correct functioning of the website, as well as for security reasons. This information is processed based on the controller’s legitimate interests.
- For security purposes (antispam filters, firewall, virus detection), data that is automatically saved can also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used to block attempts to damage the website itself or other users, or harmful or illegal activities, pursuant to current laws. This data is never used to identify or profile the user, but only to protect the website and its users. Moreover, this data is processed based on the controller’s legitimate interests.
- If comments can be added in the website, or in case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility to send their CV for a potential job vacancy, the website automatically identifies and saves some of the user’s identification data, including their email address. It is intended that said data is voluntarily provided by the user upon request for service. By entering a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts the privacy statement, in particular agreeing that the content entered may be freely disclosed to third parties. The data received will be used exclusively to provide the requested service and only for the time necessary to provide such service.
- The information that the website users intend to make public through the services and tools available is willingly and voluntarily provided by the user, thus releasing this website from any responsibility in terms of potential breach of law. The user is responsible for verifying the permissions to input third-party personal data or contents protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Data processing purposes
- The data collected from the website during operation is used exclusively for the aforementioned purposes and is stored for the time necessary to perform the activities previously referred to, and in any case for no longer than 5 years.
- The data used for security purposes (i.e. to block attempts to damage the website) is stored for the time necessary to reach the above-mentioned purposes.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As previously mentioned, sending optional, explicit and voluntary emails to the email addresses shown on this website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to answer requests, as well as any other personal data included in the email.
- Specific summary information will be progressively shown or displayed on the web pages set for specific on-demand services.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through the browser settings. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the website.
- For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugin
- The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks as follows:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Google+: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370
- USER RIGHTS
- Article 13, Paragraph 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 provides a list of user rights.
- The Manuela Zanvettori website intends to inform the user about the existence of:
- the right to obtain from the controller access to the personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), its updating (Article 7, Paragraph 3, Letter a) of (Italian) Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), integration (Article 7, Paragraph 3, Letter a) of (Italian) Legislative Decree 196/2003) or restriction of processing (Article 18 of the EU Regulation), or the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to processing of their personal data (Article 21 of the EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of the EU Regulation);
- the right to request the erasure (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data for which retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, Paragraph 3, Letter b) of (Italian) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain confirmation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, erasure, blocking of data and transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, Paragraph 3, Letter c) of (Italian) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
- The requests may be addressed to the data controller without formalities, or alternatively using the form provided by the Italian Data Protection Authority, or by email to: email@example.com.
- If the processing is based on Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter a) – express consent to use – or on Article 9, Paragraph 2, Letter a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric or health-related data, or data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, racial or ethnic origin or political opinions – the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before revocation.
- Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority, which is the authority responsible for monitoring data processing in Italy.
- For a more in-depth analysis of the rights to which you are entitled, see articles 15 et seq. of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 7 of (Italian) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VI – SECURITY OF PROVIDED DATA
- This website processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or unauthorised destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organisational procedures and logics that are strictly related to the above-indicated purposes.
- In some cases, in addition to the controller, data may be accessed by categories of people in charge of organisation of the website within the company (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal and system administration personnel) or external subjects (such as third-party suppliers of technical services, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies and communications agencies).
VII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. Users will be notified in the case of significant changes and updates.
- Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- 4. The document was updated on 18/07/2019 to comply with the legislative provisions in force, and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679.